This site is quite fresh and has been an influential bookmaker to Kenyan players and other bookies striving to up the local standards. Odi bets are owned by the Kareco Holdings ltd company, which is located in Crescent lane around the parklands area here in Nairobi.
It was founded at a time when online betting was facing a lot of challenges as the government was making an effort to limit the activities of rogue companies. Being a law-abiding company, Odibets Kenya was authorized to continue dispensing its services to the massive Kenyan market under license number; 0000116.
After a few years of being part of this competitive industry, the company has joined the likes of Betway Kenya in uplifting sporting activities in the country. They are the proud founders of the Odi cup, which is occasionally played in Kenya by teams at second-tier levels, and they also sponsor street football events.
Odibets Promos and Bonuses
What are some of the promotions and bonus offers users of Odi bets always benefit from?
- Welcome free bet: You get a 30 KES to place your first bet. The only limit here is that players have a game selected for this offer, and one cannot play any other event using the free bet amount. Register with Odibets today and salvage your free bet.
- Free bets: These will always be credited to your accounts as long as you frequently play on the Odi markets. It is a Ksh.20 free bet for existing clients
- Odi League: Are you an expert in virtual leagues? You need to create a formula for the Odi virtual football league which makes sure bettors are paid without the 90 minutes wait of regular bets
- Odi Live: Bet as the match progresses and win in their relatively tremendous odds.
This is a mature site with great rewards for existing and new users, but they may not have a large house for the promotions. Therefore, once you decide to hit the road hunting for wins at Odi, be prepared to have a fair play; thus, it is either you win, or the house wins.
That can be considered to be an encouraging factor knowing very well that there is no free stuff here, and even if they avail some, they aren’t enough.
That Withstanding, this bookie has met all desirable standards by the average punter as their features, use of modern technology and inclusion of the latest resources in their service delivery is exceptional.
Methods of Payment
Whether Withdrawing from Odibets or you need to deposit to Odibets account, be assured of fast transactions.
The only allowed means of payment at Odibets is Safaricom MPesa, which is reliable, safe, and accessible by every punter in the country.
Odibets Desktop Site
One common feature you will enjoy in the desktop site is a dark theme mode. Some users have an affinity for this theme; hence Odi bets Kenya has considered having it in their systems.
The Odi desktop site houses every possibly imaginable feature by this bookie. All primary navigations are located at the top, and their boosted odds event of the day lies just before the list of the day’s markets.
You can access multiple features from this firm with some including:
- Buttons to Register to Odibets
- Support contacts
- All Odi markets: Sports, virtuals, casinos and other customized markets
- Payment instructions: At the extreme top of the desktop site
- Live games from which you can win some decent cash
- Rules of playing with the company
- There are many more features, and you can view them from their website here
Odibets Online Rules
Some of the online standards set by this bookie are:
- All applicants for fresh accounts must be over the age of 18
- Odibets are allowed to check your account details frequently and ensure that they concur with the latest law of the state
- Customers should hold only one account, and if caught with more than one, they may be considered to be joint accounts
- Change the password immediately after you detect that a third party is aware of your access details
- The bookmaker agrees with personal data protection laws, and thus your details will be safe in their hands
Odibets Sports: The Offer
Odibet’s primary sports market is soccer; however, the bookie provides odds in other sports activities which entail:
Odibets Types of Bets
You are not limited in terms of the types of Odibet bets to play in. So create any bet type which may be:
- Single bet
- System bets
- Chain bets, etc
Odibets Football Betting
Football is the dominant market in store for all Odibet users considering that:
- 80+% of Odi markets are from soccer events
- The boosted odds involve soccer matches
- Free bet is limited to football betting
- There are over 1000 of possible selections to make on football which is not the case in other events
- Odi virtual is the automation of football games
Odibets Live Streaming and BettingWhat’s Odibets Good about
This is not part of Odibet’s scope; seek live streaming at mCheza, 1xBet, and other such bookies.
This is a simple site in which users enjoy their freedom and ease of access.
Odibets Odds and Limits
The odds of this company are decent, with no limits on how much you can accumulate in your wagers.
So with a stake of as low as 49 KES, players are bound to win enormous amounts of money after getting their predictions correct.
There is no casino market; however, they have the virtual and Odi live avenues for players not willing to wait for long before their bets get settled in the regular time.
Payments and Withdrawals
When registering, you are supposed to provide a Safaricom number, which will be your username when accessing your wallet. The same number should be your withdrawal method with few cases of bank transfers enabled.
You can transact through the bank if you win amounts exceeding the regular withdrawal amount, but that comes with standard charges applied.
- Visit mpesa
- Lipa na MPesa
- Pay bill
- Business No: 290680
- Account No: Leave blank
- Input Amount to pay excluding commas
- Your Pin
- A notification of the received cash will be delivered in your phone
Alternatively, deposit online at Odibets.
- Enter the amount or select the amount from the options on their payments page.
- Send the request
- A Pin popup should emerge in your phone
- Supply the mPesa pin.
Odibets Customer Service
Make calls to 07091 83680
- To access the Odi registration form, click here
- Fill in your details
Odibets mobile App
There is none.
How do I log into Odibet?
Access the Odibets login form
How do I deposit into Odibet?
Use MPesa paybill
How do I bet online on Odibet?
By clicking on your selections
Who is the owner of Odibet?
Kareco Holdings Ltd