Tottenham midfielder Victor Wanyama injured in warm-up ahead of Watford clash in Premier League. He was pulled up during the pre-match runaround and limped off before half-time in the recent 2-0 win at Burnley. Wanyama can no longer take part in upcoming games and been replaced on the bench by younger Josh Onomah until full recovery.
KenyanBets Support Team, , Uncategorized, 0
Liverpool travel to the King Power Stadium for their EFL Cup 3rd round tie. Leicester lost their last home...
The 2016 Golden Boot winner quit the soldiers for a Slovakian outfit this season leaving his former side shockedKenyanBets Support Team, , Uncategorized, 0
Ulinzi Stars coach Benjamin Nyangweso has urged his players in attacking department to rise up and cover the void...
Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar
- World Cup : Brazil v Costa Rica Betting Tips June 22, 2018
- Colombia v Japan Betting Tips & Preview June 19, 2018
- Bet with no deposit, for free and win real prizes ! May 23, 2018
- Exeter v Lincoln Play-Off Semi Betting Tips & Preview May 17, 2018
- Aston Villa v Middlesbrough Play-Off Semi Betting Tips & Preview May 15, 2018
- Fulham v Derby Championship play-off May 14, 2018
- Swansea v Southampton Betting Tips & Preview May 8, 2018
- Monday European Acca May 7, 2018
- Friday Night European Acca May 4, 2018
- Atletico Madrid v Arsenal May 3, 2018