Tottenham midfielder Victor Wanyama injured in warm-up ahead of Watford clash in Premier League. He was pulled up during the pre-match runaround and limped off before half-time in the recent 2-0 win at Burnley. Wanyama can no longer take part in upcoming games and been replaced on the bench by younger Josh Onomah until full recovery.
KenyanBets Support Team, , Uncategorized, 0
Liverpool travel to the King Power Stadium for their EFL Cup 3rd round tie. Leicester lost their last home...
Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar
- GAME ON! WIN 1,000KES April 18, 2018
- Bournemouth v Man Utd April 18, 2018
- Brighton v Spurs April 17, 2018
- Bayern v Sevilla April 11, 2018
- Cardiff v Wolves April 6, 2018
- A new and exiting platform to learn how to bet on sports like a pro. April 4, 2018
- Chievo v Sassuolo – Wednesday April 4, 2018
- AC Milan v Inter Milan – Wednesday April 4, 2018
- Monaco v Lille – Friday March 16, 2018
- Swansea v Spurs March 16, 2018