Tottenham midfielder Victor Wanyama injured in warm-up ahead of Watford clash in Premier League. He was pulled up during the pre-match runaround and limped off before half-time in the recent 2-0 win at Burnley. Wanyama can no longer take part in upcoming games and been replaced on the bench by younger Josh Onomah until full recovery.
KenyanBets Support Team, , Uncategorized, 0
English sides have a terrible recent record away to Spanish teams in the Champions League Craig Shakespeare’s charmed start...
KenyanBets Support Team, , Sport News, Uncategorized, 0
Jurgen Klopp confesses it is getting “more and more difficult” in the transfer market as he aspires to add to...
Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar
- Daily free tips/preview 24.08 August 24, 2018
- Middlesbrough v West Brom August 24, 2018
- Daily Free Tips/Preview 23.08 August 23, 2018
- Europa League Treble August 23, 2018
- Daily free tips August 22, 2018
- Aston Villa v Brentford August 22, 2018
- Swansea v Leeds August 21, 2018
- Birmingham v Swansea Betting Tips & Preview August 17, 2018
- UEFA Super Cup Betting Tips & Preview August 15, 2018
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Change Your Betting Company & Join Where The Big Boys BET August 14, 2018