Tottenham midfielder Victor Wanyama injured in warm-up ahead of Watford clash in Premier League. He was pulled up during the pre-match runaround and limped off before half-time in the recent 2-0 win at Burnley. Wanyama can no longer take part in upcoming games and been replaced on the bench by younger Josh Onomah until full recovery.
KenyanBets Support Team, , Uncategorized, 0
The Swans have put in some decent performances away from home under Paul Clement Both these sides are still...
KenyanBets Support Team, , Sport News, Uncategorized, 0
Jurgen Klopp confesses it is getting “more and more difficult” in the transfer market as he aspires to add to...
- Preston v Bolton November 17, 2017
- Sweden v Italy Betting Tips November 10, 2017
- Croatia v Greece Betting Tips November 9, 2017
- Northern Ireland v Switzerland – Thursday November 8, 2017
- Leeds v Sheffield United October 27, 2017
- Chelsea v Everton October 25, 2017
- Swansea v Man Utd- Tuesday October 24, 2017
- Arsenal v Norwich – Tuesday October 24, 2017
- West Ham v Brighton – Friday October 20, 2017
- St Etienne v Montpellier – Friday October 20, 2017
©2016 Kenyanbets.co.ke | All Rights Reserved